Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Month of Memories

Had to include a C. S. Lewis quote after returning from a weekend in Oxford!!
It has officially been a month since arriving here in Coventry, United Kingdom. My pre-travel in Ireland and Wales was incredible, but actually living in the same place abroad for an extended amount of time is a whole different experience! My day to day life isn't always something spectacular, but there are constantly memories to cherish. My weekdays include attending lectures and seminars, putting in internship hours, blogging, doing a little homework, cooking, roaming Coventry, and occasional day trip and much much more. My weekends have tended to drain my bank account with the traveling and hanging out with friends. It is amazing the amount of memories I have captured within this last month! I can't wait to see what these next 3 months have in store for me!!

My Month of Memories:
Touring Coventry
A day trip to Stratford-Upon-Avon with the French
An evening in Birmingham
Kazbah and Hush
The Phoenix & Quids Pub
Starting school at Coventry University
Getting placed as Marketing Intern in the Sport & Event Management department
A weekend in London (staying with Kaitlin)
A day trip to Liverpool with the French
An evening at the Bucher's Arms Restaurant in Priors Hardwick with Tony and Sue
Joined the Coventry Women's Basketball team
Getting my ear pierced
Attending the Aston Villa v. West Ham United football match (stay tuned for a blog post)
A weekend in Oxford (stay tuned for a blog post)
and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment